Caveman Ugh-Lympics is a compilation of six Olympics-style mini games based around cavemen. It was originally released for the Commodore 64 in 1988, and was ported to the PC in 1989 and the NES in 1990. The NES version was developed and published by Data East and was renamed Caveman Games.
All of the events are played one vs. one, and are played primarily by rapidly tapping one button. The events that are included in the game are:
- Clubbing: Competitors fight on a cliff and attempt to knock one another off.
- Dino race: Competitors race while atop a dinosaur.
- Dino vault: Competitors attempt to pole vault over a Tyrannosaurus rex.
- Fire start: Competitors attempt to light a fire as quickly as possible.
- Mate Toss: Competitors throw their husband or wife as far as they can, a la hammer throw.
- Saber race: Competitors avoid obstacles while being chased by a saber tooth tiger.