These games include:
- Burper: A variance of almost Space Invaders like gameplay where bugs fall from the trees and Pumbaa scuttles from side-to-side trying to hit them with a well placed burp. Pumbaa can also release a belch which spreads covering a larger area and has the capability to take out large crowds of bugs. Pumbaa also has the chance to hit the bugs with a flick from his tail but these hits have to be timed perfectly.
- Jungle Pinball: Is exactly what its name says it is. It is a variance of any classic pinball game with jungle creatures and obstacles. With well timed and placed hits from the bumpers the player can send the pinball careening around the machine and racking up maximal points. Beware of the " Tilt".
- Sling Shooter: A jungle-themed shooting gallery featuring Timon, Pumbaa and a number of other animals and fake animals. The player has a limited number of bullets and must prioritize high-value targets. Objects drop from the canopy above, emerge from the trees on the sides of the screen, and some targets fly across the screen. There are "friendlies" which if hit will cost time on the shot clock and bring the end of the round closer.
- Hippo Hop: Hippo Hop is a Frogger clone set in the styling of the Disney universe. As Timon the player must gather unique food item(s) that Pumbaa asks for each round to help him with his barbecue. Each round the landscape changes and the level of difficulty increases slightly with a slight decrease in time.
- Bug Drop: Bug drop much like Hippo Hop is a clone of another well known game franchise: Tetris (or Puyo Puyo). As Timon or Pumbaa the player uses different colored bugs to beat the puzzle combo game set against a timer and the capability of the opponent. This game is missing from the SNES version.
There is also a Scoreboard in the Jungle Arcade which allows the player the opportunity to see the scores and rankings of each games best player(s).