Capcom Arcade Stadium is a free-to-play "virtual arcade" compilation developed and digitally released by Capcom for the Nintendo Switch on February 17, 2021. It was later released for the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC on May 24, 2021.
The platform offers 32 arcade games released by Capcom, most of which used CP System and CP System II hardware. The 1987 shoot-'em-up 1943: The Battle of Midway is included free-of-charge, with all other games purchasable. Originally, games were sold in sets of 10, with each set corresponding to a different arcade game era. This was changed as of October 2021 to allow piecemeal game purchases.
As with other modern emulation-based compilations, Capcom Arcade Stadium includes adjustable game options, multiple visual filters, adjustable game speed (including rewind and fast-forward), quicksave/quickload, and online leaderboards (with multiple ranking play modes, including score attack and time attack). It also includes a global "CASPO" score, which tracks the player's overall efficiency in all games.
In addition to multiple visual filters and wallpaper options, the game includes a "3D" option that allows players to play the game as if they were in front of an arcade cabinet. Along with a generic upright cabinet, the game includes accurate recreations of Capcom's Status, Mini Cute, and Impress cabinets.
A sequel, titled Capcom Arcade 2nd Stadium, has been announced.
The compilation includes 32 titles, with both English and Japanese versions. Three of these titles (Trojan, Mercs, and Armored Warriors) use their Japanese titles in both versions (Tatakai no Banka, Senjo no Okami II, and Powered Gear: Strategic Variant Armor Equipment).
- 1943: The Battle of Midway / 1943: Midway Kaisen - Included for free.
- Ghosts 'n Goblins / Makaimura - Bonus game for those who purchased all three Packs. Available as separate purchase.
Pack 1: Dawn of the Arcade (’84 – ’88)
- Pirate Ship Higemaru
- Commando / Senjo no Okami
- Section Z
- Tatakai no Banka
- Legendary Wings / Aresu no Tsubasa: The Legendary Soldiers
- Bionic Commando
- Forgotten Worlds
- Ghouls 'n Ghosts / Daimakaimura
Pack 2: Arcade Revolution (’89 – ’92)
- Strider / Strider Hiryu
- Dynasty Wars / Tenchi wo Kurau
- Final Fight
- 1941: Counter Attack
- Senjo no Okami II
- Mega Twins / Chiki Chiki Boys
- Carrier Air Wing / U.S. Navy
- Street Fighter II: The World Warrior
- Captain Commando
- Varth: Operation Thunderstorm
Pack 3: Arcade Evolution (’92 – ’01)
- Warriors of Fate / Tenchi wo Kurau II: Sekiheki no Tatakai
- Street Fighter II': Hyper Fighting / Street Fighter II' Turbo: Hyper Fighting
- Super Street Fighter II Turbo / Super Street Fighter IIX: Grand Master Challenge
- Powered Gear: Strategic Variant Armor Equipment
- Cyberbots: Fullmetal Madness
- 19XX: The War Against Destiny
- Battle Circuit
- Giga Wing
- 1944: The Loop Master
- Progear / Progear no Arashi