Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl is a 2.5D crossover platformer-fighting game developed by Ludosity (along with Fair Play Labs) and published by GameMill for the PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC on October 5, 2021.
Similar in style to the Super Smash Bros. series and developed by the studio behind the similar 2020 game Slap City, Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl brings together over 20 characters from numerous Nickelodeon cartoon franchises (old and new) as they brawl in 2-4 player multiplayer battles in an attempt to knock each-other out of the arena.
- Aang (Avatar: The Last Airbender)
- April O'Neil (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)
- CatDog (CatDog)
- Danny Phantom (Danny Phantom)
- Helga Pataki (Hey Arnold!)
- Korra (The Legend of Korra)
- Leonardo (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)
- Lincoln Loud (The Loud House)
- Lucy Loud (The Loud House)
- Michelangelo (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)
- Nigel Thornberry (The Wild Thornberrys)
- Oblina (Aaahh!!! Real Monsters)
- Patrick Star (SpongeBob SquarePants)
- Powdered Toastman (The Ren & Stimpy Show)
- Ren & Stimpy (The Ren & Stimpy Show)
- Reptar (Rugrats)
- Sandy Cheeks (SpongeBob SquarePants)
- SpongeBob SquarePants (SpongeBob SquarePants)
- Toph Beifong (Avatar: The Last Airbender)
- Zim (Invader Zim)
- Garfield (Garfield) - Released for free on December 9, 2021.
- Shredder (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles) - Released for free on February 3, 2022.
- Jenny Wakeman (My Life as a Teenage Robot) - Released as paid DLC on May 13, 2022.
- Hugh Neutron (Jimmy Neutron) - Released as paid DLC on August 2022.
- Rocko (Rocko's Modern Life) - Will be released as paid DLC on November 2022.