A sequel to the 2011 game Pac-Man Battle Royale, Chompionship revamps the round-based last-Pac-standing game by doubling the player number to eight, adding systems for lives and scoring, and including a variety of new power-ups. It also adds a new button used to track where the player's Pac-Man is in accordance to their position.
The game is sold in three styles: a standard dual-cabinet setup (with two PMBR-style cocktail cabinets side-to-side with the same screen on both and each cabinet supporting four players), a larger one-cabinet setup (with one screen and all eight players playing on the same cabinet), and a deluxe stand-up cabinet (which, unlike the original, uses smartphone controls rather than control pedestals).
- White Dot - Adds 10 pts. Resets the board when empty of dots.
- Gold Power Pellet - Makes the ghosts edible to all Pac-Man. Also adds 100 pts.
- Green Power Pellet - Makes the Pac-Man big, allowing them to eat ghosts and normal Pac-Man. Also adds 1000 pts.
- Fruit - Adds bonus points. There are five fruits: Cherries (100 pts.), Bananas (200 pts.), Apple (400 pts.), Strawberry (500 pts.), and Chili Pepper (750 pts.). Picking up bananas drops a banana peel that causes Pac-Man to skid forward uncontrollably. Picking up chili peppers releases a fiery blast that toasts nearby ghosts and enemy Pac-Man.
- Lightning - Encases the Pac-Man in lighting, periodically firing forward-facing lightning blasts that zaps ghosts and enemy Pac-Man.
- Ghost Cloak - Covers the Pac-Man in a sheet, allowing them to pass through ghosts unharmed.
- Ghost Magnet - Allows the Pac-Man to pick up and carry ghosts around as a weapon.
- Caffeine - Gives the Pac-Man a burst of faster movement.
- Earthquake - Causes an quake that slows down all ghosts and enemy Pac-Man.