Kouryuu Densetsu Villgust: Kieta Shoujo ("Radiant/Armed Dragon Legend Villgust: Missing Girl") is a Super Famicom RPG from Winkysoft. The player is a regular schoolkid from modern Japan who has to rescue his girlfriend from a parallel fantasy universe named Villgust. He quickly encounters and befriends several warriors who are part of R.A.G.E. (Resistance Against the God of Evil) who are attempting to take back their world from evil forces.
The game was followed up with a spin-off for the Famicom: Kouryuu Densetsu Villgust: Gaiden. It was also adapted into a pair of anime OVAs that came out several months after the game's release.
- Shun - The main hero. Attempting to rescue his girlfriend. Like many RPG heroes, he's the best fighter in the group and has access to the strongest equipment.
- Michiko - Shun's girlfriend. She mysteriously appeared in Villgust and was quickly kidnapped. Doesn't fight.
- Kui - The toughest member of the initial group of RAGE that Shun meets soon after entering Villgust. A powerful front-line attacker.
- Chris - A skilled swordswoman with an acerbic attitude.
- Yuta - Another warrior with limited magical ability. A man of few words.
- Fanna - A female archer and the most powerful magic-user of the initial group.
- Murobo - A strong wolf-like beastman. Uses a giant axe in combat.
- Ryukia - A cat-like beastgirl who uses her claws in combat. Has purple hair and an optimistic outlook.
- Bostov - A dexterous ninja character that can attack whole groups of enemies with his boomerang.
- Lemi (Remi) - A female elf and a strong magic-user. Fights with a retractable whip staff.