Shell Corp is a local multiplayer competitive party game for 1-8 players. Developed and self published by Practical Yolk Games for Steam and Xbox One.
Each mini game takes place in the break room kitchen of an unknown office from a random selection of levels for each game.
In total there are 7 mini games including team varients:
- Shell Smash - fight and wrestle to survive a shrinking arena in either a free for all or in teams
- Egg Scramble - Avoid hazards and get to the end in this obstacle course
- Corporate Conveyor - Jump and squeeze through the gaps in an ever increasing series of walls
- Hold the Fork - A game similar to OddBall in Halo, players must capture and hold onto the fork for as long as they can until the time runs out.
- Toasted - A zombie survival mode where players must out survive each other or become a slice of zombie toast
- Hatch Trick - A game mode similar to soccer, players must roll the ball into their opponents goal