Yeah! You Want "Those Games," Right? So Here You Go! Now, Let's See You Clear Them!, known in Japan as Doko Ka de Mita "Ano-ge" Mu-Tachi o Bou Ningen de Tsukuttemita Keredo, Hatashite Anata wa Kuria Dekiru no Ka? (or "I Tried Making "That Game" I Saw Using Stick Figures, But Can You Really Clear It?") is a puzzle mini-game collection developed by Monkeycraft and digitally published by D3Publisher for the PC on July 19, 2023 and the Nintendo Switch on July 20, 2023.
The game features a collection of mini-games based on fake games shown in deceptive mobile game advertisements (which show different gameplay than the actual game). It includes 250 stages split into the five mini-games, a simplistic stick figure motif (with a Japanese price of ¥1111), and online leaderboards (with a gacha system parody, known as "Gotcha!", for leaderboard nameplates).
- Cash Run - Collect cash while moving forward automatically, using cash to form a stairway in order to avoid obstacles and pass through the right doorways (which affect the cash amount, sometimes at random).
- Color Lab - Pour vials of different colored liquids into other vials, combining liquids of the same color while preventing overflowing.
- Number Tower - Progress from tower to tower, carefully choosing the floor order of each tower to algebraically manage their number (as fighting enemies with a lower number means defeat).
- Parking Lot - Slide cars around the parking lot to get them all out onto the street while avoiding delinquents roaming the lot. It is a variation of the sliding block puzzle Rush Hour.
- Pin Pull - Solve different objectives by pulling the right pins at the right time. It is physics-based, and usually involves making a clear path between the stick figure and the treasure or destroying all enemies.